How to Link your Aadhaar card with Your SBI Bank Account through SBI Online Net Banking Website.
Linking Aadhaar card to SBI Online
By following the below simple procedure you can link your Aadhaar card to your State Bank account.
- Login to your SBI Online Banking Account
- On the Main page go to Link your Aadhaar Number
- Select your Transaction Accounts from the drop down menu
- Enter your 12 Digit Aadhaar Number and click Submin Button.
- That’s all. Bank will process your request. In case of any discrepancy you can contact the branch.
Linking Aadhaar Through SMS
- If your mobile number is registered with the Bank, then
- Send a SMS to 567676 in the following format: UID(space)Aadhaar number(space)Account number.
- You will receive the confirmation message after sometimes.