Below you can find the KSEB Online Registration for New User and Bill Payment Procedure for all the Registered Users | Account Activation
I. KSEB Online Registration
1. Go to the KSEB Web Self Service Portal
2. Click on New User Registration
3. Fill All the Details as shown Below
Electrical Section : Select your Electrical Section
Consumer Number: Find it in your last Bill
Bill Number: Find it in your last Bill
User Id: your preference
Password: 8 to 12 digit
Enter your name and address
Enter the verification code
Now Click on Register
4. You can find the 13 digit consumer number in your bill.
5. After clicking the Register Button your details will be verified .Upon successful validation you will see the below screen. “Registered Successfully”
II. KSEB Account Activation.
At this stage your user id is created but is still inactive. To activate the User ID, go to your email account (which was registered during registration) and click the link in the email send by WSS server. Follow the simple instruction.
Now you will see ” Welcome to KSEB Web Self Service. Your account has been activated”.
Now the registered users can login to WSS Portal
III. KSEB Register and Unregister consumers
1. Login to KSEB using your user ID
2. Click on Register & Unregister consumers
Enter the Consumer Number / Bill Number / Consumer Nick Name and click on Register
3. After the successful validation you will see the Registration successful message.
If the consumer Number Bill Number is wrong then you will see the following error message.
“Invalid Consumer Number or Bill Number. Please check and re-enter”
Or If it is already registered by somebody else.
“The consumer account is already registered. Please contact Customer Care Center”
IV. KSEB Online Bill Payment for Registered Users
1. Click on View Bill & Pay, this will show all the registered Consumer Number
2. Now click on the Consumer number you want to pay.
3. Click on Proceed to pay
4. This will take you to online payment page
Select any one of the Payment method
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
5. Select the payment Gateway and enter your credit card/ Debit Card details there and follow the instruction there and make the payment.
6. After the successful transaction, payment gateway page will be redirected to KSEB Portal.
7. Now click print to print your receipt.