Procedure to Link your Aadhaar card number to your LPG Gas number Online.
Linking Aadhaar to LPG
You can Link Your 12 digit Aadhaar Number with your 17 Digit LPG ID (Indane, HP or BL) online by the following way.
1. Go to Aadhaar seeding Application Website www.rasf.uiadai.gov.in
2. Click on Start Now button, this will open the “Aadhaar Seeding Application” page
3. In that page Select / Enter your LPG/ Aadhaar card Details as shown below
State :* Select your State from the drop down menu
District :* Select your District from the drop down menu
Benefit Type : LPG
Scheme Name : (Select BPCL / HPCL or IOCL)
Distributor Name : Select from the dropdown
Consumer Number : Enter your LPG Consumer Number
Email Id : Enter your Email ID
Mobile No. :* Enter your Mobile Number
Aadhaar No. :* Enter your 12 Digit Aadhaar Number
4. Now Click on Submit button to proceed further
5. You will receive an OTP (One Time Password) on the mobile number you have entered..
6. Enter the OTP No, and the Security code displayed.
7. Click Submit.
8. Your Request is registered. The concerned authority will verify your request and approve it.
9. You can check your Aadhaar seeding status online here