Roundcube Webmail not able to delete messages when over quota
Roundcube Web Mail not able to delete
If your mail box is over quota then you cannot delete any mails . Because the deleted mails will be moved to “Trash” and that will not be possible due to IMAP’s strict quota limit.
This limitation can be overcome by enabling the [‘delete_always’] = true; in config/main.inc.php
* ‘Delete always’
* This setting reflects if mail should be always marked as deleted,
* even if moving to “Trash” fails. This is necessary in some setups
* because a) people may not have a Trash folder or b) they are over
* quota (and Trash is included in the quota).
* This is a failover setting for iil_C_Move when a message is moved
* to the Trash.
$rcmail_config[‘delete_always’] = true;