Digilocker Password Reset Procedure
If you forget the Digilocker User Name or Password, you can recover it by visiting the Digilocker Website.
I. Password Recovery for Aadhaar Registered User:
1. If you forget your Password, go to Forget password link and follow the below procedure.
If you forget your User Name, go to Forget Username link and follow the procedure.
2. Enter your 12 digit Aadhar Card Number, Select OTP button and Click on Verify button as shown below.
3. Immediately you will receive the OTP on the Registered Mobile Number. Enter the received OTP and click on Verify OTP Button
4. Now you will find the Reset Password Screen. Enter your New Password, confirm it and click on Verify Button.
5. Thats all, now you will see the message
"Your password was changed successfully."
"You can now sign in using the new password."
II. Recovery Procedure for Non Aadhaar users
If you are a Non Aadhaar user, please go here.
1. Enter your Mobile Number, and click on Verify.
2. You will receive the OTP on your mobile. Enter the OTP and click on Verify Button.
3. Now you will see the Reset Password Page. Enter your new password and confirm it.