How to Make BESCOM Online Payment through Credit / Debit Card BillDesk (Karnataka Electricity)
Follow the below simple steps to pay your BESCOM (Bangalore Electricity supply company Ltd) Bill Online Karnataka.
1. Go to the BESCOM Online Payment Portal.
2. Enter Your Customer ID or Account ID and click Submit button (procedure to find my ID)
Sample: Account ID - 7568901235
Sample: Customer ID - 236541
3. This will take you to Payment Details page.
4. There you can find Consumer Name /ID and Pending Bill Amount as shown below.
5. Enter your Mobile Number/ Email ID / Payment and click on Pay Now Button.
6. This will take you to the Payment Options Page Powered by Bill Desk.
There you can see Five Payment Options
- Quick Pay
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Debit Card + ATM PIN
- Internet Banking
Credit Card PaymentCredit Card Payment will support all banks (ICICI, SBI, HDFC, CITY BANK) Visa and Master Credit Cards.
1. Choose Credit Card payment option from the left side menu.
2. To make a payment Enter your 16 digit Card number, Validation Date, CVV Number, Name of the card holder and Click on Make Payment Button
3. This will take you to the Payment gateway of the card provider
4. Follow the simple procedure to complete the payment.
5. Once the payment is approved, you will be redirected to BISCOM Website.
Debit Card PaymentDebit card Payment will be supported for all Visa and Master and RuPay Debit Cards provided by most of the banks.
1. Choose the Debit Card option from the left side menu.
2. To make the payment, Select your Bank form the drop down list.
3. Enter your Debit card number, Validation Date, CVV Number, Card Holder Name and Click on Make Payment Button
4. This will take you the payment gateway page.
5. Follow the simple procedure to complete the payment.
6. Once the payment is approved, you will be redirected to BISCOM portal, there you can print your receipt.
Internet BankingInternet Banking is supported for All internet banking accounts (Online SBI , ICICI, HDFC, Kotak etc)
1. Select Internet Baking option from the left menu.
2. This will show the list of supported banks.
3. Select your desire bank form the drop down menu or most used 4 bank icons and Click on Make payment button.
4. This will take you to your Online banking portal.
5. Login to your bank account (SBI/ICICI/HDFC or any other bank) and make the payment.
6.Once the payment is approved by your bank, you will be redirected to BISCOM portal.
- Axis Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- State Bank of India Group
- Payu Money
- Other Bank List