How to Remove the E Aadhaar Card PDF Password:
1. Method I (Remove Online)
2. Drag and Drop Your PDF or Click on Choose File -> Upload your E Aadhaar PDF
3. Now Place a check mark in the Square box -> and Click Unlock PDF
4. Enter the PDF Password (Your Area Postal Code) and click -> Really Unlock
5. Now click on -> Download File Now and save it to your local drive.
2. Method -II (Remove EAadhar Password By PDF write)If you have the PDF writer,
1. Open the document in PDF writer (With Default Password - Your Area Postal Code).
2. Go to Security -> Remove Security
3. Now Save the PDF.
3. Method - III (PDF Printer)1. Download and Install doPDF Software
2. Open the document in any PDF Reader (With Default Password - Your Area Postal Code).
3. Go to File -> Print -> Save the file in new name