How to get one time password (OTP) for HDFC Bank credit card
1. By Sending SMS request - A very simple 2-step process:
- Send an SMS ‘PWD<space>1234’ to 9717465555 or to 5676712 from your registered mobile number (Note: 1234 are the last 4 digits of your HDFC Bank Credit Card number)
- Receive an SMS with the IVR password on your registered mobile number and email id.
SMS ==> PWD<space> last 4 digits ==> to ==> 5676712
2. From HDFC Bank Website:
- If you have registered the card for NetSafe/ Verified by Visa/ MasterCard SecureCode, you can also login in to your NetSafe/ Verified by Visa/ MasterCard SecureCode account and use the "Generate IVR Password" option available on the left menu.
- The IVR password will be sent to your registered mobile number and email id.